From A Series of Unfortunate Events DVD commentary track.
if you haven’t watched this film with the commentary then you are missing out, it’s hilarious. “Lemony Snicket” was completely unhappy with the film and wanted no real part of it and so in the commentary he just fucks about. Seriously, at one point he gets out an accordion and drowns out the director with his playing
"nearly all of my life"
Lemony Snicket sass is what I aspire to in life.
"Lemony Snicket" (Dan Handler) was asked if he liked the movie.
He said “I love the movie as much as someone who wrote 8 drafts of a movie before being fired from his own creation could possibly be.”
The man’s life is sarcasm and it’s beautiful.
Sometimes I underestimate how much a person or people care about me and I feel sad. Sometimes you just need a little reminder that people love and care about you. To anyone who is having a bad day, I care about you and think that you’re wonderful.
Famous company logos on non-matching products
I feel so uncomfortable
How to make comics
My first vine
MARTIN FREEMAN: A SUMMARY
this show gives no fucks
things i need u to please know right now:
- bad days don’t last forever
- napping is never a crime
- all the cells in ur body are working so hard to keep u healthy and happy and they love u very much
- also dogs, they love u very much
- instant hot chocolate takes 2 minutes to make and requires no culinary expertise please indulge urself
- u are a part of this world
- and a very important part
- don’t doubt that for a single second
ah yes the four seasons. wet, hot, halloween, and christmas
it is being nice to each other and having fun every day